Geeks & Nerds Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Geeks & Nerds Anonymous

Gamers, Animers, Computer Geeks UNITE! Geeks of any type. If you enjoy gaming, watching anime, role playing, computers, whatever, as long as you are a "GEEK" This forum is for you.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Role Playing on a Forums

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
megg
Noob
Noob
megg

Role Playing on a Forums Empty
PostSubject: Role Playing on a Forums   Role Playing on a Forums Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:11 am

I role play on a lot of forums.

If you enjoy writing with other people and are just starting out, I suggest you try RBRP. It's a vampire role play based off a grid based online game. I'm currently apart of the administration there and can point you in the direction of a good sire that will help you out, or I can even bring you in myself. You have to register and be approved before you can actually see anything.

Basically registration works similar to this board, you will be approved as a creature manually, then you will see a board called the 'application board'.

The application looks something like this:
Quote :

Name: (the name of your character obviously)

Race: (i suggest putting human if you are new to role playing and want the full RBRP experience.)

Special Abilities: (I don't suggest having any as a human)

Brief History: (It doesn't have to be in depth, just something simple to show you put some thought in to your character)

Small RP Sample: (500 character sample of how you write, just so we know you aren't completely ignorant... though some of those still get by...)

In Game Name and In Game Statistic: (as a human you wouldn't need to worry about this at all just put Human, none)

They give a far more complex explanation in the forum, but thats the basic gist. Make a new thread with your character name as the subject and it will more than likely be approved.

The next place you would go is the Siring Board. As a human you can put up an introduction of your character getting to ravenblack city and such. Whether they know about vampires or not is up to you. If you put (open) in the subject of your thread, that means it's free for any eligible sire to pop in and RP with you. Sometimes more than one will.

If you'd like an example of how a siring thread goes, here's one one of my character Abby siring London. LINK! ignore the skin, it's a test site xD

Keep in mind, not everyone posts lengthy.

If you want to join up and have any questions, feel free to ask here, or you can PM me on my mod account there, I'm Abigail:
Role Playing on a Forums Abigailstaffimage

On the staff side bar. Probably have better luck asking me here though xD I get a lot of PMs there.
Back to top Go down
Bree
Admin
Admin
Bree

Role Playing on a Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Playing on a Forums   Role Playing on a Forums Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 1:12 pm

Sounds like fun. After i get back to NC or maybe out to AZ, I will probably join. But with moving in the next few months, there's going to be a lot going on....
Back to top Go down
http://geeksandnerds.omgforum.net

Role Playing on a Forums
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Geeks & Nerds Anonymous :: Role Play-
Jump to: